.RedFracture
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only RedFracture's members could join, we will own you noobs thats out there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weapon Opinions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TA-Odin

Weapon Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Weapon Opinions   Weapon Opinions I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:50 pm

Hey guys, I was just wondering what weapons you use or think are the best of each class (AR, SMG, Sniper and SG). I know each weapon has perks and drawbacks, just looking for opinions really. I would also like to know wheather you prefer to use a silencer/no silencer and which clip you use on different weapons.

Thanks for your imput,
~Odin~
Back to top Go down
TA-Odin

Weapon Opinions Empty
PostSubject: As a start...   Weapon Opinions I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:59 pm

I usually go with an Assault rifle (G36E, AK, M4) in my main slot. Since I don't have the money to afford a good pistol I still have the default. Standard grenades and then in my second weapon slot I usually pick up my Mariners SG or a SR25 depending on the map and type of game i'm playing.(I think that's the name, I'm at work and will update this when I get home, I'm just REAL bored xD)

~Odin~
Back to top Go down
DeckLand004
Admin

Weapon Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Opinions   Weapon Opinions I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:45 pm

Lol I guess you should go with A.R. and with one Sniper Rifle. if I were you, as a A.R. weapon, I'll get a G36E or a AK-47, or at least a A.R. Crate ( I got a G36KE for 1 DAY and a M4A1 CQBR for 7 Days) and as a S.R. I would get a L96A1. Got anymore guestion you want me to give you? o.o
Back to top Go down
https://redfracture.board-directory.net
TA-Odin

Weapon Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Opinions   Weapon Opinions I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:15 pm

I was really lucky lately and am now using a PP-19 MOD and the Mariners SG as my main weapons (I swap out the shotty with an L96 depending on the map). I got both of them for 30 days, but got the shotty first so it runs out in about 20 days.

I'm doing pretty well with both weapons, I love the large clip size on the PP-19 (65 rounds) and the shotgun can make mincemeat out of anyone close.

~Odin~
Back to top Go down
DeckLand004
Admin

Weapon Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Opinions   Weapon Opinions I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:10 pm

Lol. I got the M590 CQB for 30 days now I got it for 24 days. And my Mei character and my M4A1 CQBR expired. D:
Back to top Go down
https://redfracture.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

Weapon Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Opinions   Weapon Opinions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapon Opinions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.RedFracture :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: